As a part of the residents’ care team, along with your staff and the primary care physicians, we take our obligations to help the residents maintain their quality of life and prevent further illnesses seriously, and have made a commitment to comply with all appropriate guidance and standards as related to COVID-19.
Here are the steps 360care is taking to comply with or exceed the standards laid out in CMS guidance while providing your residents needed care:
- All of our clinical staff is being kept abreast of developments and recommendations regarding treating nursing home residents.
- Our clinical staff already has had infection control training and should always be following appropriate infection control guidelines. Communications to reinforce this training have been made.
- Any clinical staff coming to your facility will have completed a self-evaluation form (see attached) prior to traveling to your facility.
- The clinical staff has been instructed to cooperate with any screening process put in place by your facility.
- Prior to a clinical visit, we are checking with the facility to confirm the COVID-19 status at that facility. Residents experiencing any symptoms but for whom COVID-19 has not been confirmed should be rescheduled for another time.